Learn how to create and implement effective digital affiliate marketing programmes. This practical, one-day training course combines knowledge-sharing and up-to-the-minute case studies, with practical skills and application to help you get the very best from your affiliate marketing budget.
During this course you will learn to:
- Understand the principles of affiliate marketing
- Define how affiliate marketing fits within the marketing mix
- Structure an affiliate programme that adds genuine value to your company
- Monitor the right data from your affiliates
- Spend budget efficiently by asking the right questions to suppliers
Who should attend:
The Affiliate Marketing course is designed for those involved in digital marketing who want to get the very best results from their affiliate marketing budget.
Previous delegates include:
- Marketing Executive (QVC)
- Brand and Advertising Manager (Canvas Holidays)
- Partnership Manager (ATOC)
If you have any queries, please contact the team on 020 8614 0277 or email email@example.com
The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing is the UK’s only government-approved Institute for the professional development of direct and digital marketers, offering a broad range of practitioner-taught training courses and nine internationally recognised professional marketing qualifications . It is also a membership organisation, providing status, knowledge and networking opportunities to today’s senior marketers, and an educational trust , supplying learning materials to higher education alongside initiatives to help university graduates take their first steps in the marketing profession.