Generate & nurture leads through social
This session will provide B2B marketers with a framework to use social media effectively as part of a lead nurturing or demand generation campaign, driving revenue for sales and contributing to the bottom line.
- The current state of social media in B2B – how it is used, for which objectives and the general lack of strategy.
- The fundamentals of demand generation – using content and outbound messages to drive interest and action.
- The power of search and social – buyer 2.0 and the importance of referrals and recommendations.
- New technology and how to gain new insights into buyer behaviour – marketing automation and web analytics.
- Social media and content – how they work together.
- Using social to create leads.
- Using social to nurture leads.
- Integrating social with sales – understanding when to engage.
- Budgeting, measurement and ROI.
Who should attend?
B2B marketing managers, directors and executives will all find this a valuable introduction to generating and nurturing leads through social media.
B2B Marketing is part of a portfolio of products – including B2B Marketing magazine, training events , an annual conference, benchmarking reports and the B2B Marketing Awards – which reach over 50,000 professionals working at the very heart of the business-to-business marketing community.