Marketing to the C-suite
This session will provide marketers with a host of advice and guidance on how to successfully reach that most difficult of B2B audiences, the C-suite – in other words CIO, CMOs, CEOs, CFOs, etc.
Introduction to the C-suite. Where did the terminology come from? What characterises these individuals? How do they behave and how does that impact on marketing to them?
- Traditional C-suite marketing versus C-suite marketing in the digital age –The impact of social. Buyer 2.0.
- Finding your C-suite audience – insight and profiling.
- The power of peer-to-peer – leveraging the network.
- Fuelling the funnel – mixing brand and demand to drive resonance and effective marketing.
- Decision making within large organisation – the role of different individuals. Procurement.
Who Should Attend?
B2B marketing managers, directors and execs will all find this a useful introduction to marketing on the move.
B2B Marketing is part of a portfolio of products – including B2B Marketing magazine, training events , an annual conference, benchmarking reports and the B2B Marketing Awards – which reach over 50,000 professionals working at the very heart of the business-to-business marketing community.